House for Sale
Two Master Bedrooms - Potential Rental Income of $1000pw
Property ID 1926449Rod and Theresa from Ray White Nolan & Iken are pleased to present:
- Approx 42sq Eden Brae home on 510m2 land
- Grand entry foyer with void ceiling and timber and glass staircase
- Formal lounge room with downlights and roller blinds
- Separate media room with data point
- Tiled open plan family and meals area off the kitchen
- Galley style kitchen: stone benchtops, island with breakfast bar, free standing 900mm gas cooking and oven with ducted range, and walk-in pantry
- Double automated garage with high ceilings, perfect for storage
- 5 bedrooms, all with wardrobes; 2 master bedrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs
- Master bedroom upstairs with large walk in robe and ensuite, featuring his and hers vanities, double sized shower and bath
- Master bedroom downstairs offers study nook, parents retreat, walk in robe and private ensuite with his and hers vanity and double sized shower
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Rumpus with balcony
- Large alfresco entertainment area with gas and water outlets
- Low-maintenance back yard
- Rental guarantee - $1000 per week*
- Additional features: Solar panels, NBN connectivity, 2.7m ceilings throughout, ceiling fans in most rooms, 8 zoned ducted air conditioning by Actron, alarm, linen upstairs and downstairs, CCTV system, laundry, downlights throughout, walk-in linen storage and insect screens.
- School catchment: Mountain View Adventist College, Tyndale Christian School, Doonside Public
- Walking distance to bus services, 900m to Doonside Station
- Close proximity to Rainbow shopping centre and short drive to Blacktown CBD
- Contact Rod Nolan and Theresa Scholtz at 0416 120 224 and 0450 522 811 for more information.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.